Publications & Resources
Guides and Posters
The following outreach materials are designed to help multi-family service customers make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or order hard copies. Contact us to request hard copies.
- The Multi-Family Service Guide
- Multi-Family Bin Guidelines
- The Multi-Family Program Reminders
- The Multi-Family 341, 1826 Recycling Flyer
- Multi-Family Customer On-Call Clean Up Guide
- What belongs in the Gray Garbage Cart/Bin?
- What belongs in the Brown Food Scraps Cart/Bin?
- What belongs in the Blue Recyclables Split Carts/Bins?
- What belongs in the Blue Paper/Fibers Recyclables Carts/Bins?
- What belongs in the Blue Recyclable Containers Carts?
- What belongs in the Green Yard Trimmings Cart/Bin?
- What happens to my Garbage?
- What happens to my Food Scraps?
- What happens to my Recyclables?
- What happens to my Yard Trimmings?
- Alpha listing of items that belong in each cart
- Street Sweeping Map and Schedules
- Multi-Family Holiday Tree Collection Program
- February 2018 Multi-Family Newsletter – Proper Sorting Makes a Difference!, Recycling Tote Bags, Handy Kitchen Food Scraps Pails, California Regulations Require Recycling, Holiday Service Schedule and The Dual-Stream Recycling Program.
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
Donation / Reuse
- City of Milpitas Reuse Line -408-586-2680
- Goodwill Industries – www.goodwillsv.org
- Salvation Army – www.salvationarmyusa.org or 1-800-95-TRUCK
- Santa Clara County’s Center for Development of Recycling – www.recyclestuff.org or 800-533-8414
- Freecycle.org – www.freecycle.org
Gardening & Composting
Business Hazardous Waste (HHW) / Electronic Waste
- Free HHW drop-off facility for Santa Clara County businesses
- Find a certified e-waste recycler
- Asbestos Safety and Information
Earth Day Everyday