California Regulations Require Recycling & Composting!
Commercial businesses must sort Recyclables and Organic material out of the garbage.
- Visit: www.calrecycle.ca.gov for more information about the Mandatory Commercial Recycling Ordinances.
- Click here for timeline of state regulations
We are here to help!
- Contact us today to make the most of the recyclables and organics recycling programs of your business. Milpitas Sanitation offers:
- Free waste assessments
- Recycling training
- Food scraps collection containers
- Desk side recycling containers
Milpitas Sanitation’s Recycling Coordinator will visit to survey your waste and recycling needs, answer any questions, and provide outreach materials that clearly show what should go in each collection container. If you have more than just bottles, cans, paper products, yard trimmings & food scraps to recycle, please let us know.
Milpitas Sanitation offers wheeled carts, bins (1 to 8 cubic yards) and debris boxes (10 to 40 cubic yards). We may also be able to assist you with the procurement of a compactor or other necessary equipment.
Contact us for assistance with enclosure planning for new construction or remodeling.
Click here for Milpitas Sanitation’s current Commercial garbage and recycling rates.
Contact us for more information.